When it comes to printing t-shirts, there are so many printers on the market today that it can be hard to decide which one is the best t shirt printer for your needs. The first thing to think about is what type of printing you are willing to do. Mostly, sublimation printing and Direct garment printing methods are used to design t-shirts. We will take a look at some of the best printers for t-shirts both techniques and discuss what makes them so great!
Printers for t-shirts come in all shapes and sizes. There are a few things you should consider before making your purchase. The first step is to determine the amount of printing you will be doing. When it comes to printers for t-shirts, there are all shapes and sizes.
Some printers are large and bulky, while others are small and compact. Some printers require a lot of setup time, while others can be used right out of the box. So, what’s the best printer for your needs? Here are some things to consider.
- 1 Best Printer For T-shirts – Comparison Table
- 1.1 Top 8 Best Printer For T shirts 2022
- 1.2 PUNEHOD DTF L1800 – Best DGT Printer for T-shirts
- 1.3 HRM Automatic A3 – Editor’s Choice (DGT)
- 1.4 HRM A4 – Best Printer for T-shirts
- 1.5 HP DesignJet T630 – The Sublimation Photo Printer
- 1.6 Epson EcoTank ET-2750 – Best Sublimation Printer
- 1.7 Epson Workforce Pro WF 7840 – Editor’s Choice( Sublimation)
- 1.8 Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 – Best T-shirts Printer
- 1.9 Epson Workforce Pro WF-7820 – Best Printer for T-shirt Printing
- 1.10 Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 – Best Sublimation Printer
- 2 Best Printer for T-Shirts 2022 – Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- 2.1 What to look for when buying a printer for T-shirts?
- 2.2 Cost of Printing: How much should you expect to spend?
- 2.3 Print Quality: What level of detail is needed?
- 2.4 Print speed: How many prints do you want in a day?
- 2.5 Print Size: What are the dimensions of the finished product?
- 2.6 Ease of use: How user-friendly is the printer?
- 3 Conclusion: Which printer is best for T-shirt printing?
Best Printer For T-shirts – Comparison Table
| PUNEHOD DTF L1800 Printer
|Ceramic coated surface.
The temperature range is pretty decent.
Granular digital control
100 sheets of PET film.
|HRM A3 DGT Printer
|USB connectivity technology
Inkjet print technology
Auto-adjust printable height
|HRM A4 DGT Printer
Speed of up to 12ppm
Free Printing Software
|HP DesignJet T630 Printer
|Great alternate for line quality
The media size is adequate
Automatic sheet feeder
|Epson Eco Tank ET-2750 Printer
|Supertank is simple to access.
Rear paper input
It has a mediocre display
Automatic Document Feeder
|Epson Workforce Pro WF 7840
|Great design and build quality.
|Epson Eco Tank Photo ET-8500
Heat free technology
keen amateur photographers
| Epson Workforce Pro WF-7820
|Heat free technology
High print resolution
Excellent printing speed
| Epson Expression Premium XP-6100
|SD card and USB connectivity
clear black and white documents
Front-loading dual trays
Top 8 Best Printer For T shirts 2022
Following is a list of the Top Sublimation Printers that we have reviewed in our guide.
- PUNEHOD DTF L1800 Printer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Best DGT Printer for T-shirts
- HRM A3 DGT Printer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Editor’s Choice (DGT)
- HRM A4 DGT Printer ⭐⭐⭐⭐– Best Professional Printer for Business
- HP DesignJet T630 Printer ⭐⭐⭐⭐– The Sublimation Photo Printer
- Epson Eco Tank ET-2750 Printer ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Editor’s Choice( Sublimation)
- Epson Workforce Pro WF 7840 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Best Printer for T-shirts
- Epson Eco Tank Photo ET-8500 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Best Affordable T-shirt Printer
- Epson Workforce Pro WF-7820 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Best for T-shirt Printing
- Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ – Best Sublimation Printer
PUNEHOD DTF L1800 – Best DGT Printer for T-shirts
The first item we’ve got for you works a little differently than a standard DTG printer. You’ll need to print your preferred pattern on a film first, then press it onto the t-shirt with a heating plate. That’s not what you were hoping for.
It lacks frills like a ceramic-coated surface or pressure knobs that can be adjusted, but it gets the job done. Plus, you wouldn’t need the transfer paper; a standard PET film would suffice. And, like any other DTG printer, you’re confined to cotton clothes with no thick, extra layer.
Moreover, if you’ve never used a printer like this before, finding out how to obtain the best heat or how the lower or top plate holds items in place might be difficult. However, it’s a pleasure because of the manufacturer’s superb customer support.
One of the flaws of this printer is that it’s not much quicker than other DTG printers; that’s a weakness of this printer.
- PET film-Like any other DTG printer, a standard PET film will suffice.
- The temperature range-The average temperature is also reasonable, albeit the temperature management may improve.
- Granular digital control-To uses the free AcroRIP software exclusively for Windows OS, this printer also provides a granular digital control.
- 100 sheets-100 sheets of PET film in the package, which is an excellent addition.
This printer is high resolution and the best among other DTG printers. If you’ve never used a printer like this before, finding out how to obtain the best heat or how the lower or top plate holds items in place might be difficult. Furthermore, if the product’s mechanism appeals to you, it will save you money on a heat press and pre-treatment.
HRM Automatic A3 – Editor’s Choice (DGT)
You’ve arrived at the perfect place if you’re seeking a T-shirt printing machine that adores your outfits. Hrm Automatic T-Shirt Printing Machine is the perfect way to create your very own shirt. With easy-to-use machines, you can create amazing shirts in record time. And, with our large selection of products, you’ll be able to locate the ideal printer for your needs.
It can be challenging to maintain up with the latest advancements in technology and keep your printer running. However, make sure that this printer is easy-to-use and can be controlled from a phone or computer.
One of the drawbacks of this printer is that due to its large size, it’s not adjustable in small areas.
- Water-based ink printing –It’s a water-based ink printing machine that consistently produces high-quality prints.
- Heat Press-A heat press with adjustable pressure has more advantages than just the heating components.
- The auto-adjust printable height-The device adjusts the printable height for you, saving you a lot of time and effort. This may, of course, be adjusted manually if necessary.
- Build and print designs- It also allows us to build and print designs.
This hrm Automatic A3 T-Shirt Printing Machine can print the T-shirts on a 3D design that is safe for the customer. Furthermore, you can trust that your T-shirt will still look beautiful and perfect even after many years of use. The Printer will begin automatically, so you don’t have to trouble about anything.
HRM A4 – Best Printer for T-shirts
The HRM DTG A4 printer is another excellent DTG printer for small enterprises. This HRM-developed solution comes with several advanced functions. Its 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution ensures crisp and clear visuals.
Furthermore, this printer has free AcroRip9.0 printing software. This tool allows you to convert scanned documents into PDF files. As a result, scanning and conserving time and energy will be reduced. The software also supports Windows PC/computer software.
What’s the drawback? Only thin fabric, such as t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, etc., is printed by the machine. However, if you merely want to print t-shirts or hoodies, this model could be suitable for you.
- High Resolution-The high resolution of this DTG printing machine is one of its best features.
- Free Printing Software-This model includes free printing software AcroRip 9.0, which you will like to print papers.
- Fast printing speed-When you utilize this DTG printer, you can expect quick printing speeds. Its printing speed is up to 12ppm.
- Consistent with Windows PCs-Windows PCs are compatible with this top DTG printing equipment. Therefore, you won’t have any problems operating it.
The hrm A4 DTG Printer T-Shirt Printing Machine is a one-of-a-kind machine that can be used by anyone who wants to get their shirt printed quickly. Additionally, this printer is ideal for those who like to get their shirt with high-quality print.
HP DesignJet T630 – The Sublimation Photo Printer
If you’re looking for a plotter printer that will print t-shirts in large formats, the HP DesignJet T630 is a perfect choice. It has a large touchscreen, however larger in weight. This printer also features a long-lasting lifespan, so you can be confident that your shirt will get through the line still.
The DesignJet T630 also comes with a one-year warranty, which is quite an impactful measure. Plus, it’s obtainable in two different sizes, so you can ever be sure that you’re obtaining what you require.
One of the drawbacks of this printer is that it’s not adjustable in small areas due to its larger size.
- Handling of media-When it comes to media handling, you’ll find a media bin, a roll switching, a roll feed, a circuit feed, horizontal cutters, and so on.
- Simple-This printer appears to be relatively simple; however, it performs well in all work.
- Software –There is a lot of software that works nicely with the HP Designjet T630 printer. HP Support Worker and Wireless Setup Startup are just a few examples.
- Automatic sheet feeder-An automated sheet feeder is available as an add-on, which helps speed up printing.
HP Designjet T630 printer has a long-lasting lifespan, so you can be confident that your shirt will get through the line still. Additionally, it features a self-powered range of $129.99, so you can be sure that you’re getting what you need.
Epson EcoTank ET-2750 – Best Sublimation Printer
The ET-2750 is a superb all-in-one printer for those who want to print t-shirts without any hassle. It comes with an easy-to-use user interface, as well as being ability to print papers that are colorless or free of blemish.
It also has a print rate of fewer than 0.3 pages per minute, which is great for high-quality printing. Futermore, the ET-2750 is the perfect choice for businesses and individuals who want to print t-shirts without any hassle, and it can be completed in minutes by clicking on the appropriate button.
One of the drawbacks of this printer is that its printing fonts are small in size, which is complicated to read for users.
- Speed-Epson Expression EcoTank ET-2750 Printers print monochrome pages at a good 8.6ppm and color pages at a decent 4.8ppm.
- Print Quality-The Epson EcoTank ET-2750 All-In-One Printer makes up for its lack of speed with excellent print quality. The text quality will be enough for practically all home office and corporate applications.
- Efficiency-Instead of ink cartridges, the Epson EcoTank ET-2750 All-In-One Supertank Printers & Scanners use bottled ink.
- Wireless connectivity-Wi-Fi Direct and USB 2.0 are among the Epson EcoTank ET-2750’s connectivity options. It doesn’t have Ethernet, but that’s a typical problem with home printers.
The Epson EcoTank ET2750’s most appealing feature is its reduced operating expenses. However, the printer will produce high-quality text, graphics, and picture printouts ideal for use in a home office setting.
Epson Workforce Pro WF 7840 – Editor’s Choice( Sublimation)
The Epson Workforce Pro WF 7840 is an excellent choice for businesses that need to grow their customer base. The WF 7840 has all the Epson Workforce Pro features and benefits but with more features and a more affordable price tag.
The WF 7840 is perfect for businesses that need to extend beyond the current Epson Workforce Pro Series. It has all the Epson Workforce Pro features and benefits but with more features and a more affordable price tag. It is perfect for businesses that need to grow their customer base.
One of the flaws of this printer is that the WF-7840 is particularly weightier than the WF-7820. With roughly 45 pounds, moving it requires a little more effort.
- Excellent quality design-The Epson Workforce Pro WF-7840 comprises sturdy-feeling plastic and excellent build quality and design.
- Two paper trays-It includes two paper trays in the front and a third in the rear, each with width sliders to handle various paper sizes.
- Easy access-It permits easy access to ink cartridges and paper jams.
- Maintenance box-The maintenance box, which holds drained ink, is conveniently accessed within the printer.
The Epson Workforce Pro WF-78 series is a high-performance wireless wide-format AIO that will boost your workplace productivity. Moreover, the WF-78 series is a good choice if you require a multifunctional printer for smaller workgroups or assistance for wide-format printing. It is worth picking because of its overall performance and quality.
Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8500 – Best T-shirts Printer
Are you peeking for a shirt to wear to an event? If so, then you may be wondering what the big deal is about ET-8500 printers. Epson has been a mainstay in the photo printing industry for many years, and their ET-8500 printer is no exception.
This printer is so good that it’s decided as one of the best printers for t-shirts. Here, we’ll be looking at how it works, how they’ve been successful in photo printing with this printer, and what you can expect to print t-shirts.
One of the drawbacks of this printer is that an automated paper feeder is not included in it, which is a weak point.
- Speed-The ET-8500 is rated at Sixteen one-sided (simplex) pages per minute (ppm) and twelve one-sided color pages per minute (ppm) by Epson.
- Print monochrome pages-for roughly 0.3 pence per page, an Epson EcoTank printer prints monochrome sheets with about 5% to 20% coverage.
- Borderless-Colors were vibrant and accurate in borderless photographs as large as 8-by-10-inch and larger borderless images.
- Duplex printing-It also has a duplex printing feature with high resolution.
The Epson EcoTank ET-8500 is a capable printer for the SOHO market, with rapid printing and MFD capabilities that require no training. Futhermore, t-shirt printing is acceptable for casual usage for photo-quality prints, but it does not reliably replicate colors and tones as one would expect from a professional print facility.
Epson Workforce Pro WF-7820 – Best Printer for T-shirt Printing
As a business, Epson is always looking for an addition to its team. Now more than ever, they’re looking for effective and efficient t-shirt printers. The Epson Workforce Pro WF-7820 for a t-shirt is the perfect choice for you. It has all the features of the Epson Workforce Pro WF-7820 for the printer, but with the added benefits of testing shirts on a working day. The Epson Workforce Pro WF-7820 for a t-shirt is the perfect choice for improving customer service businesses.
One of the drawbacks of this printer is that it has only single paper feeding and does not support multiple printing services.
- Precision Core –Heat-free technology and DURABrite Ultra immediate pigment inks combine to produce professional prints.
- Wireless connectivity- Enable printing and scanning from mobile devices using a variety of protocols.
- Flatbed scanner- Flatbed scanner with 50-sheet ADF for scanning and duplicating papers up to 11 x 17″.
- 250 sheet input trays- There’s a 250-sheet input tray for rapid media loading and a 50-sheet ADF.
The WF-7820 is a wireless wide-format AIO printer to boost business productivity and efficiency. Moreover, it is designed for professional usage and has duplex printing, high-quality output, and a comprehensive collection of functions.
Epson Expression Premium XP-6100 – Best Sublimation Printer
If you’re looking for an e-commerce platform that can handle your t-shirt needs, look no further than Epson Expression Premium XP-6100. Furthermore, this printer has a wide range of options to choose from, including creating and managing custom designs, high-quality t-shirts making capabilities, and much more. With this printer, you can have everything done in one place so that you can go about your day-to-day business with ease.
One of the drawbacks of this printer is that it doesn’t seem to be very powerful for its price point. In addition, some people have found that the printer can be a bit noisy when it’s printing things large enough.
- Design-As a professional printer, the all-in-one equipment is compact and sleek enough to fit in most situations.
- Iprint app-The iPrint app is simple to use, with simplified functionality and straightforward instructions.
- USB and SD card support—The 6100 has various connection options, including SD card and USB connectivity.
- Dual front trays-There are two front-loading paper trays that hold A4 and picture paper, which can print double-sided.
It creates black and white papers quickly, accurately, and clearly; it’s small enough to go almost any place, and it has SD and USB capability, which isn’t frequently found at this price. It also has excellent Wi-Fi connectivity; with the most straightforward set-up we’ve seen and a constant connection with a simple interface that makes printing a delight.
Best Printer for T-Shirts 2022 – Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
Are you in the market for a printer that can handle printing on T-shirts? Whether you are a small business or just need to print some shirts for yourself, there are a few best printers for t-shirts that should be on your shortlist.
In this buyer’s guide, we will discuss the best printers for T-shirt printing and which ones are best for different needs. We will also provide some tips on how to choose the right printer for your needs. So whether you are looking for a cheap printer that can handle basic T-shirt printing or something more advanced, our guide can help.
What to look for when buying a printer for T-shirts?
When you are looking for a printer to create custom T-shirts, there are a few key factors you should consider. The first is the type of printer. There are two main types of printers for T-shirts: direct-to-garment (DTG) printers and screen printers.
DTG printers are newer and more expensive but can produce high-quality prints with great detail. Screen printers are more affordable, but the prints can be less detailed. The second factor to consider is the size of the printer.
You can also check out our Best Sublimation Printer For T shirts Review & Buyer’s Guide, here!
If you only need to print a few T-shirts at a time, then a small sublimation desktop printer will work fine. If you need to print large quantities, then you will need a larger industrial subliamtion printer. The third factor is the color options available. However, some printers can only print in black and white, while others have multiple color options.
Cost of Printing: How much should you expect to spend?
When it comes to printers, there are a ton of different options to choose from. You can find printers that are cheap and ones that are expensive. Moreover, it all depends on what you need and want in a printer. If you’re looking for a printer that is affordable and won’t break the bank, then you’ll want to consider the cost of printing.
Printers can range in price from around $300 to $500 or more. However, the cost of ink and other supplies can be just as expensive as the printer itself. In order to get the best deal on a printer, it’s important to consider how often you’ll be using it and what type of tasks you’ll be using it for.
If you only plan on using your printer occasionally, then it’s probably not worth investing in an expensive model. However, if you plan on using your printer regularly for printing documents or photos, then a more expensive model might be worth the investment. This is something that you’ll have to decide for yourself.
Print Quality: What level of detail is needed?
Print quality is a critical part of document management. The level of detail needed in order to produce high-quality prints depends on the type of printer and the intended use. Inkjet printers are capable of producing high-resolution prints, while laser printers are best for creating text documents with sharp lines and small fonts. When choosing a printer, it is important to consider the resolution, as well as the type of paper that will be used.
Print speed: How many prints do you want in a day?
Does the printer run quickly enough to meet your needs? Print speed is another important factor. Laser printers are faster than inkjet printers, and will generally produce more accurate results. However, if you need to print large documents, you might want to consider an inkjet printer instead.
Print Size: What are the dimensions of the finished product?
When you are considering purchasing a printer, you may be thinking about more than just the price of the printer. You also need to consider the size of the printer. Printer size is determined by two factors: the dimensions of the finished product and how many pages can be printed at one time.
Print size is the dimensions of the finished product. Printers come in all shapes and sizes, with different print sizes. Some common print sizes are letter, legal, ledger, and tabloid. The print size of a printer is important to know if you need to know the exact dimensions of the finished product. The dimensions of the finished product also affect how large the printer itself needs to be.
Ease of use: How user-friendly is the printer?
Printers come in all shapes and sizes. But what about the ease of use? How user-friendly is the printer? When you buy a new printer, one of the most important factors to consider is how user-friendly it is. After all, you don’t want to spend hours trying to figure out how to make it work!
The printer is one of the most important devices in t-shirt printing. Moreover, when choosing a printer, it is important to consider the ease of use. The user-friendliness of a printer can affect how often it is used and how satisfied users are with the device.
In order to determine how user-friendly a printer is, several factors need to be considered. Furthermore, these factors include the installation process, the user interface, and the features offered by the printer.
Some printers are difficult to install because they require special software or drivers that need to be downloaded from the manufacturer’s website. Others have confusing user interfaces that are difficult to navigate. Printer features can also vary greatly from model to model. Some printers offer basic functions while others include more advanced features such as scanning and copying.
Conclusion: Which printer is best for T-shirt printing?
When it comes to printing T-shirts, there are a few things you need to take into account. The first is the type of printer you will be using. There are two types of printers that are commonly used for this purpose: inkjet and laser. Each type has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Inkjet printers are the most common type of printer used for T-shirt printing. They are affordable and can print high-quality images. However, they can also be slow and use a lot of ink.
Laser printers are faster than inkjet printers and use less ink, but they are more expensive. They can also produce high-quality prints, making them a good choice for printing T-shirts.